What do we do...
We are a group of young artists based in Jordan, aiming to shape and humanize dance art through creating a platform.
Since 2014, we have collaborated with more than 510 people of 40 nationalities in creating 8 original dance productions, giving more than 50 performances, and organizing more than 130 classes and workshops. We have also made dance videos, facilitated art incubations, artistic residencies, dance inspired exhibitions, dance discussions, community art walks and street art fairs.
We have 22 projects covering many topics. A search by category may help you find what you are looking for faster.
What Do We Do?
– promote diversity and inclusion
– be a portal for international collaborations and exchange
– promote dance art and culture in Jordan
– make dance creation and production more accessible
– encourage dance education and research